Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Faded Spark

          June 5, 2015

                You were the one who showed me the way and now I come to find that you´ve completely gone astray. I have no idea what to think and I wish I knew what to say.
                I used to feel some type of happy for innocent people not knowing what was happening. They had found some type of joy in this rotten life and I wasn´t going to be the one to add on to their strife. Besides, I knew nothing I could say or do would actually change their minds.
                But you I honestly don´t understand. You already tried it. You were the one who told me not to hide it. And now I find out that you decided not to fight it.
                Explain it to me please. I want to know why you chose this path of supposed ease. I listened to you explain all the ways that it was wrong and here you are singing the same dang song. Did you forget your former explaining? Did you forget the night that gave me the hope and light to uncover and finally fight what was going to kill me?

                This doesn´t make me doubt what I believe, but it makes me wonder if anything is real. 
                It makes me see how God used your moment of clarity to bring me out of the dark, but it also makes me oh so sad that you lost sight of the Spark. It helps me understand how so many feel oh so defrauded thinking that they were lied to when for people like you they had applauded.

No comments:

Post a Comment