Monday, February 23, 2015

Healing Exposure

"Healing Exposure” > February 23, 2015
               
                It´s an interesting feeling I have growing inside – a desperate need to no longer hide.
                For so long I thought that I shouldn´t be seen. I felt the need to hide a no-longer existing feign.
                Long ago I let her go, but she still haunts me. The very fact that I covered her back gave her the right to taunt me.
              I never wanted to speak out loud ´cause I didn´t want her to be real. I never let my demons out and my insides became their meal.
                Yet I realized that defeat is about exposure. It´s just the same as how healing is all about closure.
                I´m not saying that I need to speak in order to be healed, but moving on with life is a completely different deal.
                It´s like leaving it behind is to stop acting like it´s here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment