Monday, February 23, 2015

True Victory

"True Victory” > September 14, 2014

                I never thought I´d get so far – so confused and torn apart. Divided inside my own self between what I want and needing help. Yet finally finding my way out it makes me want to scream or shout to tell everyone what I feel and let them know that I am real.
                I no longer wish to hide who and what I am, but there are always those that will never understand – everyone wants the war to end but are never really willing to work on their end. They too have trouble handing in their sin. All they really want is to claim another ´win´.
                No one can change me, for neither could I, but I´ve learned to accept that doesn´t mean I´ve died. I´ve learned to accept that my life will be a fight.
                I can lift my head up knowing that I try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment