Saturday, June 13, 2015

Figments of Reality

                So, according to many, a Christian cannot be possessed, crazy, or depressed. If you´re crazy then you have a demon and if you have a demon then you´re not a Christian – Please!
                Demons raped my mind with the voices of darkness that fill your nightmares; and that ain´t no metaphor. I´ve heard things that would make Stephen King curl up in a ball and cry. Few have truly seen when darkness comes to life. Many know the twinkle that it seems to give our lies, but few have felt it crawling inside.
               
Normal kids are afraid of the dark, but I was afraid to be alone because I knew that darkness wasn´t just when you turned out the lights but where ever and whenever my eyes were closed. You see, darkness for me had little to do with if there was or wasn´t light, but something I´d discovered to be tangled with my insides.
                A teenager terrified and don´t even know why just wishing that they could die just in order to finally find some silence. And there were people who had the nerve to tell me that I wasn´t crazy, but do you really hear sanity in the statement that there are voices in my head?
                My only two options were crazy or possessed. But then there are also people that say a Christian cannot be possessed but only oppressed – do you really think I care where they are when coming to the realization that they can talk? The constant buzzing of a bee hive that would never let me rest in peace.
              And those demons never gave a rip that I was Christian or forgiven; all they knew was that somehow some way I was ripe for the picken´. They´re not scared of you, but of Him whom you´re for, and if they can convince you that you´re not then everything becomes imagination including your God.
          
                 So don´t patronize my state of mind by debating over what it was because those of us that have seen true darkness are the ones who identify the one and only Sun, but we´re in desperate need of help to remember that darkness has not won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment