Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mothers

my mother´s day tribute.I actually wrote this when I was 16, but that makes it all the more special to me, because even though I was young and immature I was able to appreciate my mom´s sacrifices for me.

Mothers” > March 15, 2006
                Mothers, sometimes, spin upside down. Mothers usually hide their frowns.
                Mothers will work from night until day, and how much they hurt they don´t usually say.
                Stretched so thin – standing seems unreal.
                Stretched so thin – it´s a wonder they can feel; and how they keep on living is not even something they can reveal.
                They already know how life can go, and what they try to show are good seeds to sow.
                We think we see what life will be, and keep forgetting they´ve lived it already.
                They try to show us which way to go, but listen is what we usually don´t.
                Rebellion, short-lived, we´re taken back in by those that love us and give chances again.
                What they do no one else can, and what we should do is give them a hand.
                Mothers are heroes unheard and unsung. Mothers are heroes, yet no victories they´ve won. Mothers are heroes without banner or gun. Mothers are heroes simple and done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment